Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sparkle and glitter

Hello

What is everybody up to? Surviving the heat well? I must say, I am a bit relieved with the weather here lately.At least it's breezy and not as suffocating as it was a couple of weeks back.

Now that the small talk is over, let's talk about the project I want to share.Another card, and this time I went for white and silver, inspired by the challenge at Itsy Bitsy.I had to will myself not to use any flowers or flourishes here.I did end up using some flowers, but thankfully they are flat.


For the base panel, I used some vellum and heat embossed it in Silver with a script stamp.Totally loving vellum! Need to buy more !I have used punches,Circle dies lace and pearls for the embellishments.The smallest heart is also heat embossed vellum.Again.I LOVE Vellum!

Here are a few more pics




I hope you like it.Your feedback is welcome.See you soon.

Entering it for the following challenges

Itsy Bitsy Pristine Sparkle Challenge

Tsunami Rose Designs Challenge #21 -Cards

Cheers,
Pallavi

 

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Pallavi!! I too fell in love with vellum recently... Fantastic take on the challenge girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sindhu!Hope you are feeling better.

      Delete
  2. beautiful pallavi, is the tranparent whhite paper called vellum,how do ustick to the base of the card,i never tried as i was afraid that i will tear it.love the laces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kavitha,
      Yes,that is Vellum.You can use any kind of glur that dries clear.Just make sure that you use only a thin line of glue,otherwise it looks bad from the front.You can also use glue dots.Don't worry about the paper tearing.It is quite sturdy.I have used a thicker Vellums paper but there are thinner versions available too and printed and coloured ones.I bought mine from Itsy Bitsy.Hope this helps.:-)

      Delete
    2. thanks pallavi, nice to see ur reply, so good to hear from a grt crafter like you always. so down to earth,glad to be your follower. i am usually afraid to talk or comment on grt crafters blog but lovely to be here.

      Delete
  3. gorgeous and elegant card Pallavi..... u rock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. What a dreamy card! Love the gorgeous layers and the heat embossing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks heavenly , divine like cut from a silver lined cloud !!!! loved it

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I just LOVE the silver embossed script background!!! How incredibly innovative!!! Offers a fresh perspective to the whole Pristine Sparkle theme. Love the lace too!! Rocking!!
    Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Pristine Sparkle Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully crafted card...just one word..WOW !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting.Your comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...